Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

sexually frustrated meets horny

Master did it again, he has started another round of tease and denial. I am still waiting for sexual release, but no, not yet. Slaves can wait. Instead, since I am emotionally stable again,  he took his time with me in the kitchen. Actually, this was only a short encounter, but it was enough to return me into this state of a walking erogenous zone again. Well, I can breathe it away.... no not really.
First he touched my left nipple, only by accident, of course.... I am wearing a very soft cream-coloured silk blouse today, so you can imagine what it looked like the same moment, when my nipples both came forward. I only thought 'what the heck ...' and he had his most devilish grin in his face and mine went all red. At first, I had wanted to start preparing lunch, but that thought was gone immediately. Instead my hope grew that finally, after this whole week, where he had barely touched me (all disciplin, yeah, sure), he would be nice and generous and help me get what I wanted. Nope, you know better.
Master turned directly behind me and just ordered me to bend over (my hopes were still high and any touch of his would bring me closer again, it is that easy at the moment) and he pulled my knickers down and my skirt up. Mmmhhhh, Yes, please Master, continue, which he actually did, very slowly, but only with two fingers, his thumb and his pointer, he used them on and around my clit, very slowly.
I mean, we both knew that it would not need much to finish me and he deliberately brought me really close, so that I could already see heaven. Only to fall down again. He virtually cooed into my ear that I am a good girl and would earn my reward. I could not see him then, because my eyes were still closed, but I could really hear him grin at me. He was kind enough to pull my skirt down again, after he had completely disarranged me within around two minutes. I kicked away my knickers in frustration, which he laughed at, but he took them with him then. I guess this is his version of adult family entertainment, but not really mine. Still, my hopes are high enough to wonder how long he really wants to continues this. He did not leave the impression that he wanted me to suffer forever, but he definitely enjoys showing me who is in control. Oh, lunch was nice too, btw.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.